Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Crit Advice

Guys,

A close friend of mine (Kirk, some of you met him at Sea Otter hanging out with the Santa Cruz gang) is following your racing exploits on the blog. He has this advice after reading about the Livermore race:

"
Nice blog with pics. As you know, crits were my forte in my days of yore - the way I earned my points to get up to a Cat. 2... mostly, cause I was lazy and if one had the mind to be efficient in a crit it became a lot easier. Crits are a mental game, most racers lose a ton of energy when it comes down to the last few laps and the adrenaline is rushing and then all of a sudden your muscles go flat at the most critical time - tempering your adrenaline (staying cool) is a learned art. Lots of tips, we can discuss over a [root]beer sometime."

Good Riding..

No comments:

Post a Comment